February 13, 2010
Awards Night – And you don't even have to dress up!
It is awards night here at the home of Becoming Homegrown and I am extremely honored to say I that I received The Beautiful Blogger award! Paloma from The Coffee Shop is the wonderful blogger and woman (that I now have the privilege to call a friend) that bestowed this gift to me…
In true blogger fashion I now get the opportunity to pass this award on…
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
Here are 7 “hopefully interesting” things about myself:
1.If you had meet me three years ago and told me I would be blogging about learning how to do things myself, I would have laughed in your face.
2. I grew up in hotels – literally – for a large portion of my life we lived in a hotel. Caesars Palace was one of them
3.I have a very sarcastic sense of humor and I love others that have one as well
4. I have seen every season of Friends and Gilmore Girls. I have watched them so often I almost know all the words in every episode.
5. I LOVE my walk with Christ – Even though I may get frustrated with aspects of my life I know that I am growing and can actually see it in my life and in my children
6. I have a degree in Art History. I majored in something I loved and didn’t really think of the limited job opportunities once I was finished with school.
7. I adore the relationships I have made in the last year through MOPS and other areas. I have some remarkable women that I have the privilege to call a friend.
And the Nominees are:
2. Sandwich 365 – Recipes for remarkable sandwiches and some great trivia… How can you go wrong?!
4. Cup of Delight – A newlywed that is also in the Christian ministry! I love it… She really has a joie de vivre that I love.
5. From my kitchen to yours – She has yummy recipes and since I have been failed by All Recipes so often I steel from her menu on occasion…
6. One Healthy Mama – I JUST found her blog and I am currently making one of her recipes.. It smells soooo good. I browsed her blog and it is great!
Ok everyone – Go blog hopping and I am out.