James Lipton is the host of Inside the Actor’s Studio. He always has 10 questions for the celebrities on his show. I want to be on his show and pretend to be humble…just like all the actors.
1. What is your favorite word?
Well James, I would have to say, cornucopia
2. What is your least favorite word?
No. But who really likes to hear the word NO
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Ha Ha Ha…What?! Um…. Let me see…I’ll go with creatively. A great idea. I love great ideas
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Turns me off – well – malicious ambition. Someone trying too hard for the wrong reasons
5. What sounds or noise do you love?
Footsteps – The sounds of heels on the tile.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Whining. From children or adults and I hear it too often from both
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Not a word per say….well it’s not really a curse word but I like “suck it.” Not in a dirty way. *pause for laughter*
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
A PR firm. My Own
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Serving. I am a horrible server.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly gates?
I’m proud of you……now you can eat whatever you would like and you won’t gain an ounce.
Ah, James Lipton, I wish I had cable so I could watch more often. Alas, I will just practice my answers and humble answers in front of the mirror.